I’m Heidi Schild, a Certified Nutrition and Wellness Counselor (AFPA), and I’m ready to help anyone who wants to make healthy changes to their eating habits. I received my Plant Based Nutrition Certificate from eCornell and the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies.
I didn’t always follow the healthiest diet. Though I stopped eating red meat and dairy many years ago, I definitely ate my fair share of French fries and cookies — and not to mention cooking with processed ingredients that I always believed “weren’t that bad,” but were actually chock-full of unnecessary sugars and sodium. In January 2017, I joined a friend in a 30-day vegan challenge. Little did I know that “Veganuary” would inspire me to adopt a plant-based lifestyle for good. Since then, I haven’t looked back, and I feel happier and healthier than ever.
When you’re ready to start your journey toward a healthier life, I’m available to guide you. Programs are tailored to each individual. I run a 5 Day Clean Up Your Act introduction to plant based living on a regular basis. You can click on the tab in the menu bar to register. If you’d like to learn some new recipes, then join me for a cooking workshop. I now offer many classes via Zoom-so whether you’re down the street or across the country, you can learn to cook like Heidi! As a certified nutrition and wellness consultant, I have the tools and background to help you meet your needs.
My services include the following:
- Individual Coaching
- I’m so excited to be able to bring my own fantastic program to my clients
- 5 Day “kickstart” to learn the basics of plant based eating
- Includes a Zoom cooking class, menus, recipes and support
- Meal Planning
- Together, we will map out a week’s worth of meals and snacks
- We’ll put together lots of options so that you won’t be bored with the foods you’ll be eating
- Grocery Store Tour/Shopping
- Once your meal plan is in place, we will navigate the grocery store together. I’ll show you the best options available.
- I’ll share my favorite stores and the products that are the best value too!
- Meal prep — including batch cooking and organizational strategies
- One on one cooking instruction so that you have everything in place for a successful start and beyond.
- Let’s get comfortable in the kitchen and make it easy
- One-on-one consultations
- In person, phone or FaceTime-I’m available to help you along the way
- Check in when you’ve got a question or concern
I also host live or virtual plant-based cooking classes/presentations. Click here to learn more.
Contact me so that we can discuss the best package that works for you. After an initial complimentary 30 minute phone consultation, I’ll be better able to determine the type of program that will be the best fit for you.
Collaborate with me:
- Healthy lifestyle presentation
- Brand partnerships
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6 thoughts on “Get healthy with Heidi”
Hey Heidi! I am a friend of Margaret Phares (I am also Heidi lol). She had shared your site a while ago. I am not vegan, but eat clean and I am enjoying your blog and trying to incorporate some of your recipes into my life so as to reduce oils and meat – not necessarily eliminate. I made your cheesy portobello sandwich and it was delish! I’m trying your vegan summer rolls and also the watermelon salad. Margaret and I were talking about how it would be fun to come to one of your classes. Hopefully, we will make that work soon! I LOVE to cook and explore new things. In the meantime…. Thank you for the great recipes!
Thanks so much Heidi! I’m so thrilled to hear you tried a recipe and I would LOVE to see you and Margaret come down here for a class! Let me know how the other foods turn out☺️☺️
Hi Heidi! I needed something fun and easy to bring to a picnic with a group of plant-based eaters. I decided to try your Air Fryer Avocado Rolls. They came out great! Delicious and healthy! Thanks so much for the awesome recipe 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks so much Mimi! So glad to hear they were a hit!
I just made your TuNo salad, having previously made a recipe, from a cookbook, that was not good. Yours, on the other hand, was VERY GOOD! I would never have thought to use tahini. Thanks!!!
Bruce…so glad you liked it!